Royal Bank of Canada, the sixth largest bank in North America, is on a path to transform how its contact centers work and alter its relationships with customers. At Conversational Commerce Conference London (8-9 May), learn how an AI-powered conversational interface became a new convenient service and increased customer satisfaction.
David Kapauan, lead architect of contact center technology at Royal Bank of Canada, will present a case study of the company’s Customer Care Virtual Assistant, designed by Omilia, showing how the deployment intends to boost automation, minimize advisor-to-advisor transfers, and improve customer satisfaction with conversational dialogues.
Conversational Commerce Conference London, being held at the InterContinental London Park Lane (8-9 May), is the annual, global thought-leader event helping brands and enterprises define the future of Conversational Platforms.
Featured topics include:
- Getting Started and Building a Business Plan for Intelligent Assistants
- Conversational Design Basics and Beyond
- Seamless Secure Experience Through “4th Factor” Continuous Authentication
- Demystifying AI: Enterprise Strategies for Digital Self-Service
- Leveraging CX to Boost Brand Affinity
- GDPR & ePrivacy: Moving Beyond Compliance to Conversational Control of Personal Data
- Conversational Marketing: Engaging Prospects and Customers Through Messaging Bots
To register, be sure to check out the C3 London website.