- Architects: Torrado Arquitectos
- Location: Terminal Madero Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Madero 695, 1106 CABA, Argentina
- Architects In Charge: Martin Ramiro Torrado, Ligia Gaffuri
- Project Team: Noelia Garcia Lofredo, Fernando Schapochnik
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: Fernando Schapochnik
- Consultants Team: Arturo Grimaldi, Cristian Ramallo, Ignacio Grossi
- Promoter / Owner And Construction Company: Eduardo Costantini
From the architect. The soccer club of Ports required a series of programs in principle dispersed, what tries the project is to order the programs and circuits of routes. The needs of the club were a parking area, locker rooms, shade area, multiple uses lounge, billboard and barbecue for third time. All these activities in principle individual and without cohesion, make up a unique building of mixed uses, flexible, and variable transparencies.
The general order of the project is centered on arranging the parking area parallel to a single linear building of 60 mts long that concentrates all the functions. Thus, the programs are sequentially arranged. Machine rooms, changing rooms, billboards in semi-covered, multipurpose room, all programs are resolved within free width of 6 meters. Flexible space, without intermediate supports, solved by two parallel metallic porticos on the perimeter and pre-molded slabs of free light to cover.