View what have you made in AutoCAD but also you can edit it and share it by using the free DWG Mobile application. It contains user-friendly drawing and drafting tools that would allow you do more actions besides view, generate, edit and distribute drawings over the Web and mobile devices.
View, Edit, Share and More by AutoCAD 360 Mobile App
- Formation of new drawing
- Support for bigger file and extended storage capacity
- Cutting-edge drawing and editing tools like arc, offset and more
- Draw and edit shapes with object snap and new keypad feature for iPads
- Choose, move, rotate and scale objects
- Edit directly out of external cloud storage files
- Include and edit text annotations directly on a drawing
- Innovative annotation tools along with cloud mark up, arrow and more
- Advanced layer management
- Viewing and editing object properties
The post View, Edit and Share AutoCAD Drawings Using AutoCAD 360 Mobile App appeared first on Architecture Admirers.