- Architects: RAP Arquitetura
- Location: Joá, Brazil
- Authors: Alessandra Riera, Ana Veirano
- Area: 200.0 m2
- Project Year: 2013
- Photographs: Denilson Machado – MCA Estúdio
- Engineering: J Lyra Construtora
- Lighting: RAP Arquitetura e Interiores
- Interior Design: RAP Arquitetura e Interiores
- Landscape Design: Arqplant paisagismo
Text description provided by the architects. On a hillside by the sea with a stunning view, this home has as premise harmony with nature. Therefore, RAP Architecture decided on a project based on “less is more”, clean and light.
The view is highlighted by ample windows. Natural light is essential, made plentiful by skylights designed at the stairs, bathroom and laundry room.
Guaranteeing lightness, the architects integrated bathroom and masters suite in a subtle and luxurious manner, providing a freestanding bath as a cultural item in front of a window that occupies the whole wall.
The stairs, which were surrounded by walls, where replaced by a corten structure with glass railings.