- Architects: fala atelier
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Equipe De Projeto: filipe magalhães, ana luisa soares, ahmed belkhodja, joana sendas
- Area: 135.0 m2
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: ricardo loureiro
- Cliente: cm-porto, teatro rivoli
- Event: fórum do futuro – terra eléctrica
Text description provided by the architects. On the occasion of the Forum of the Future 2017, a series of conferences and debates at the Rivoli Theater in Porto, the proposed scenography was the background for discussions with themes as diverse as nature, pleasure, freedom or the anthropocene.
A set of contradictions was defined: between the perennial idea of nature and its almost nonexistence on stage, between the mathematical rigor of the structure and its apparent ruin, between a polished natural stone and a circumference of impossible colors.
‘Terra eléctrica’ was the excuse for a play of double meanings disconnected from the ornament that surrounded it.