- Architects: NT2architecture
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Lead Architects: Alexander Malinin, Anastasia Sheveleva
- Area: 40.0 m2
- Project Year: 2018
Text description provided by the architects. This small but spacious studio apartment was designed especially for rent. The main objectives of the project – low budget and easily restored finishing materials and furniture.
– Minimal investments in finishing materials: painted walls without leveling, open wiring,
concrete ceiling, painted wooden floor boards.
– Usage of non-conventional pieces of furniture: industrial metal cabinets in the hallway
instead of a wardrobe, industrial stainless steel tables and shelving, which are usually used in professional kitchens in bars and restaurants; welded furniture.
– Usage of vintage items from flea markets and online auctions: dining chairs, sink table, decor.