- Architects: Gaudenzi Arquitetura
- Location: Pedro do Rio, Brazil
- Architect In Charge: Luiz Gaudenzi
- Area: 107.0 m2
- Project Year: 2014
- Collaborator: Mário Esteves
- Lighting: Inês Benévolo
- Landscape Design: Márcia Carvalho
- Constructor: K2 Engenharia
From the architect. This Pavilion should support the operation of the natural water swimming pool, close to a small river, with a dry sauna, rest room, kitchen, toilet and large storage room, providing space for gym activities for a small number of people, both indoors and on the roof top, which still has a barbecue.
The insertion of the project into the landscape and its dialogue with existing rocks, trees and vegetation were decisive in the choice of materials, lightness, and transparency.