- Architects: Studio Origin
- Location: Wadong-dong, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Area: 465.4 m2
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: Kyung Noh
- Team: Kang Jun Lee, Yung A Kim
- Collaborator: Yein Architecture Design Group
- Contractor: Yi-Gak Construction Company
- Site Area: 312.8 m2
From the architect. It is located in new development area in Paju city called Unjeong. It is 4-story building with attic area, containing 2 retail units and 5 residential units(4-simplex and a duplex). Clients requirement, maximizing area to rent under current architectural regulation inspired to come up with a pitched roof system over residential and core area.
The system give iconicity to not only roof top but also the building itself, applying same pitched design language over in-lined windows vertically. White colored aluminum panel and stuco flux used to cover exterior of the building, being a background of black in-lined windows with pitched top as if blue sky being a background of pitched roof of the building.