- Architects: Cubo Arkitekter
- Location: Tindbækvej 16, 8830 Tjele, Denmark
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: Martin Schubert
- Engineer: Ingeniørfirmaet VIGGO MADSEN
- Contractor: C.C. Contractor
- Administration Building Area: 1000 m2
- Factories Approximately Area: 4000 m2
- Client: Randers Tegl
- Budget: Approximately 50 million DKK
Text description provided by the architects. A beautiful valley in central Jutland surrounds Randers Tegl’s new administration building with showroom and factory facilities for Carlsberg Bjælker.
The two stories high administration and visitors’ building is a composition of four “supersized bricks” with the classical proportions of a Danish brick – a unique concept that creates a distinct common thread throughout the project.
The four “supersized bricks” are made with different facade tiles, and composed in such a way that the building appears homogeneous – yet as a compilation of four independent bricks.
The production facility for Carlsberg Bjælker is based on the architectural concept of the administration building and appears as a composition of stacked bricks.