- Architects: Valerio Olgiati
- Location: Paseo Ponti, 154 NE 41st St space 116, Miami, FL 33137, United States
- Architect In Charge: Valerio Olgiati
- Office Project Manager: Anthony Bonnici
- Collaborator: Sofia Albrigo
- Area: 487.0 m2
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Mikael Olsson
Text description provided by the architects. A marble shell is laid over an existing two-storey structure. The facades, floors, walls, ceilings are entirely made of marble.
The blue-green Pinta Verde from Brazil is exceptional and creates a wonderful atmosphere for Céline.
The exhibition space on the ground floor is a canopy, held by concrete pillars. These columns connect the entire building to the foundation.
The virtual world exists in parallel with the physical. Above is a space deep inside the marble, where shoes and ready-to-wear are displayed.
More tent than boutique, this is a place where an internal universe can be imagined.